In this Friday Khutbah, Brother Hisham Omara (a PhD Student) explains the three types of responsibilities that we have. Asking everyone to ponder upon their own responsibilities and plan how to fulfil these responsibilities.
The three types of responsibilities are:
1. Responsibility to the creator (Allah)
2. Responsibility to yourself and family
3. Responsibility to your community and Ummah
The main topic of the Khutbah focused on the understanding your responsibilities in light of Quran and Sunnah.
Brother Hisham asked everyone to ask themselves three questions:
1. Do you have responsibilities?
2. What are these responsibilities?
3. Are you fulfilling these responsibilities?
Brother also asked everyone to ponder on their responsibilities and how to fulfil them. He asks those who have understood their responsibilities and are already carry out their role, to focus on those responsibilities that they are lacking.
As a conclusion (as a takeaway message) Brother Hisham asked everyone to think of three of their responsibilities and plan to fulfil them.
For more like this: visit http://fridaykhutbah.com